- Other Apps
Let's talk to the point today. I will not lead you through instances, stories or anything as such. It's mid-week and I am sure, with the bulging workload which normally arrives at this time, it is not easy to look up to the blog, or read stories.
So, why not just look at the solution. You are tired and yet you have to continue working till the weekend. What's the simple remedy we can provide with ??
Among so many choices, I found a good one for you. And, here's the way out.
I have earlier shared my narrative about the various uses and benefits of lavender. I have talked about soaps and about oils. Along with that, you also need to know about our Soulflower Lavender Aroma Bath Salt.
Soulflower Lavender Bath Salt
relax yourself for a good night's sleep with the touch of lavender
- A bath with lavender bath salt has a delicate and harmonizing scent. Lavender is wonderful for the skin due to it's antiseptic properties.
- It fights against acne and reduces inflammations.
- Regular hand baths with lavender keeps your hands germ free. It is also great for nail and cuticle care.
- Dipping your hands and feet in warm water with Lavender Bath Salt relaxes the muscles of your feet.
How to use ??
- Add 2 spoons of lavender bath salt in warm water and pamper your feet and hand.
- Dip a towel in a tub of bath salt and hot water and place over aching muscles.
It's refreshing, soothing and it's aroma is perfect for giving you that relaxed feeling which you actually need at this time. So, just apply Lavender Aroma Bath Salt and enjoy a good night's sleep.
For more options on bath salts just take a look at : http://www.soulflower.biz/c-4-aroma-bathsalt.aspx