- Other Apps
I have always loved the colour of turmeric, more so because of the brightness and it's ability to dominate any dish with just a pinch of it. Along with adding taste to your food, it has it's wide share of advantages too.
- immunity booster
- protects against certain liver diseases
- prevents the development of Type 2 diabetes
- reduces the incidence of obesity-related diseases
- treats sprains and swellings
- improves Rheumatoid Arthritis
These many benefits ! Of just a pinch !
Turmeric is used in many of our Soulflower products mainly soaps and oils. Here are some of our products which contain turmeric:
Now, just take a look at our Soulflower Pure Turmeric Essential Oil.
Soulflower Pure Turmeric Essential Oil
get a grab of this ..
Essential Oils from Soulflower have a multitude of uses. You can add just 2-3 drops in your shampoo, conditioners or hair oils and massage gently on your scalp.
- It can also be added to the warm water before taking bath to have a soothing effect on skin
- Turmeric Essential Oil can also be blended with other massage oils or with creams and lotions for respiratory ailments and treating skin infections
- Add 5-10 drops of Turmeric Essential Oil to cups of water and you can use it to spray for cleaning and freshening purposes
- It can also be added to a vaporizer to loosen chest congestion and reduce symptoms of cold and flu
If you want to adorn turmeric in places other than your kitchen then just get a grab of our Soulflower Pure Turmeric Essential Oil .. http://www.soulflower.biz/p-299-soulflower-turmeric-essential-oil.aspx#About