- Other Apps
The weather lately has transformed drastically and it's not just in Mumbai but, all over India as well as abroad. It's raining and there's this uncanny cold wind blowing throughout the mind. The sky is all cloudy and the sun seems to force itself through the clouds. I even heard someone complaining that cloudy weather is quite depressing and true it is. Mood can be directly affected by the weather or season. Research has shown that warm temperatures and exposure to sunshine have the greatest positive impacts on mood. Exposure to long hours of sunshine actually increases positive thinking and the exact opposite happens when the weather is gloomy.
In Soulflower, if you look at our products, you would certainly notice that we have designed them keeping in mind loads of factors. Mood is one of them. It is quite obvious, isn't it ?? We are an aromatherapy brand and therefore our main expertise lies in choosing the right aroma for making your life better. Yes, aroma is downright beneficial for uplifting your mood. Imagine, walking into a patisserie and receiving that delicious aroma of freshly baked stuff - it's like being in heaven. So, keeping all this in mind, we have devised products which will not only take care of your health & beauty, but, will also make you a much happier individual.
So, if you want some little more happiness in your pocket, take a look at this
Soulflower Pure Bergamot Essential Oil
- The components of Bergamot Oil, like Alpha Pinene and Limonene, are antidepressant and stimulating in nature. They create a feeling of freshness, joy and energy in cases of sadness and depression by improving the circulation of the blood,
- It also calms the body during stress or anxiety,
- Bergamot Essential Oil also triggers and increases secretions of the digestive acids and facilitates digestion,
- With a light citrusy smell, it makes an excellent deodorant and is quite popular amongst the younger lot.
- It relaxes muscles and nerves, thereby giving quick relief for cramps, convulsions and painful muscle contractions.
How to use ??
- Bergamot Essential Oil can be combined with carrier oils such as jojoba and avocado and applied directly to the skin or after bath.
- It can also be inhaled after sprinkling few drops of the oil onto a cotton bud or tissue or by using a Soulflower diffuser.
You can also take a look at our Soulflower Rose Soap which is an excellent anti-depressant.
Soulflower Rose Soap is very soothing for the nerves and an anti-depressant.