Butter Up Your Skin This Winter
Basically, Cocoa Butter is a powerhouse of qualities which gives your skin the perfect essentials which makes it soft and smooth.
- Deep moisturizes and nourishes dry, itchy skin ( just what you need for winters )
- Smoothes rough elbows and knees
- Reduces appearance of dark spots ( so, if you are sun tanned, just give a COCOA try )
- Also, it offers UV protection up to SPF of 4 - 6
Quite a few number of our soap bars contain a generous amount of cocoa butter along with other ingredients which work together to give you that soft skin. Firstly, and quite important fact is Cocoa Butter is not greasy and therefore, it doesn't leave any sticky residue on your skin.
Now, here is one interesting recipe on how to make your own Body Butter. Like a read ?
Here it goes :
- Whip 1 cup of Cocoa Butter into a semi solid consistency
- Mix 1 cup of Coconut & 1 cup of Olive Carrier Oil into it
- Lastly add 20 -25 drops of Lavender Essential Oil and blend the mixture well.
You can store the concoction in a glass jar and apply the required amount every night during winters. The amazing blend of Cocoa Butter, Coconut & Olive Carrier Oil and Lavender Essential Oil will protect your skin from all winter woes. It will nourish, soften, moisturize and condition leaving your skin healthy and radiant.