- Other Apps
Being a beauty care brand, we always keep on teaching you about how important it is to take care of your hair and skin. You can find no post where we failed to show our concern excluding few. But, most of the times, we take about how you can use or mainly the benefits. Today, I would like to focus on some preventive measures.
Measures which taken at the right moment will keep your crowning glory glorious as ever !! Well, I will just be talking about making your pretty barnet prettier in this post or else you may be confused. One at a time !
Our hair, just like our skin is ultra sensitive. Just like our skin, it is unable to speak, but it definitely gives signals and mind you - they are quite dangerous. How often did you experience ' bad hair day ' ? A common issue which I'm sure most of us have gone through and it's highly terrible. Basically, it happens when our hair behaves like one of the naughtiest kids on earth - not manageable, dry or too oily. But, that may be just one day while for some, everyday is a ' bad hair day '.
So, what shall be done ???
At Soulflower, we do not just cater to one of your needs, but, all of them. What you need to do is, look at the issue through a broader angle rather than just a day. You should take care of your hair, not just to look good for a day but, for a lifetime.
- It may sound like a cliche, but, you need to wash your hair on a regular basis. The ones who have dry hair can skip a day or two as excessive washing can dry your scalp. As for the ones with oily scalp, washing regularly is somewhat mandatory,
- While washing, use a small amount of shampoo. You can use 2-3 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil with your shampoo if you have dry and frizzy hair or having dandruff or scalp acne. Or you can also add 2-3 drops of Rosemary Essential Oil for improving your scalp health.
Soulflower Pure Rosemary Essential Oil
Soulflower Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil
- You need to massage the shampoo into your scalp and not just your hair. But, make sure not to rub it too hard as it may loosen the scalp muscles which will lead to hair fall,
- Was your hair really well until all the bubbles and lather are completely gone. No shampoo residue should be stuck on your scalp,
- Towel dry your hair, but, don't overdo it. Excessive drying with towel will lead to tangled hair as well as hair fall,
- Use a wide tooth comb to gently disentangle your hair and make sure to air dry your hair rather than using any artificial hair dryer.
- For the best way of caring for your hair, go the natural way ! Oil your hair, whenever you feel necessary but, do not keep it long as dust and dirt gets easily attracted to oily hair,
- Washing your hair depends a lot on what kind of environment you are present the whole day. For eg: if your hair is exposed to heat or dust for the greater part of your day, then shampooing on a regular basis is highly recommended,
- Another important point is to let your hair breathe. Keep a balance between letting your hair open and tying up. Constantly tied up hair may give that uneven shape which will be difficult to manage later,
- Getting a haircut done every 6 months. Taking into account the polluted environment nowadays, our hair tends to get damaged too soon. Our hair is almost dead. A haircut is like cutting off those dead tree branches which are of no use to the tree,
- Lastly, Soulflower comprises of a wide range of natural hair care products which are free of chemicals and treats your hair in the proper way.
Afterall, it's always ' Care Today, Hair Tomorrow '
Take a look :
Soulflower Coldpressed Moroccan Argan Pure Natural Carrier Oil
Soulflower Lavender Rosemary Healthy Hair Aroma Massage Oil