Its The Time to Disco- In a Sari & Do away with those horrible Stretch Marks
But Oh God! What are these ugly stretchmarks on our tummies & arms??
Looking Gorgeous is MANDATORY!!!!!!
Back to good trusted Aromatherapy.
According to studies and experts, one of the best remedies for stretch marks are essential oils as they works miracles in knitting broken or worn out skin tissues back together.
To do it yourself, you’ll need:
- 15ml bottles of each essential oil
- 30ml bottles of your chosen carrier oils
- a small bottle for mixing and storage
- Lavender oil is known to make a great skin tonic that helps for new skin cells and controls sebum so the skin stays nice and supple. Aside from working wonders on the skin, it also helps in lower back pain and smells simply divine.
- Orange Essential oil is the oil of sunshine, both uplifting and refreshing. It is said to aid in the formation of collagen, which is important for growth and repair of new cells and body tissue. Orange is a five-star skin tonic.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil helps with the skin’s elasticity, allowing it to expand without stretching. It is great for circulation and easing sore and tired muscles.
- Frankincense Boswellia carteri is one of the most important oils for healing scar tissue. Once valued as highly as gold, it really is gold dust for a pregnant belly. It is very calming on the emotions, uplifting, warming and great for encouraging peaceful thoughts and relaxation.