Cocoa butter, works better!



               I went to my bathtub this morning and  felt that something was missing. That was my soap. I have a habit of using two soaps, one for morning bath and other for evening. I generally choose some refreshing soap for evening and some moisturizing soap for morning bath. So I was thinking which one to get now as a replacement for morning soap.It is very important that you choose correct products In winter because no one looks good with dry and parched skin. I was looking for a moisturizing soap and found this Soulflower milk cocobar soap

                 It is the mildest soap I have ever seen. It is enough mild to tender the skin of toddlers. It goes perfectly with my sensitive skin. At the same time it is very effective in revitalizing and moisturizing skin that it is help with the cases for eczema and psoriasis. And above all it is a natural product just like other products of soulflower. I was actually awed at the ingredients. Its name seemed wonderfully apt. It just contains cocoa butter.
      

                  To say about cocoa butter, its velvety texture and pleasant aroma make it an awesome soap for morning bath. And it is naturally rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. It naturally creates a thin film between outer environment and skin thus not only protecting skin from external effect but also retaining the moisture of skin. Thus,

·        . It is a daily moisturizer to prevent dry, itchy skin

·        . It is used in treatment of chapped or burned skin and lips

·        . It helps your skin from aging.

·         .The moisturizing abilities of cocoa butter are frequently recommended for prevention of strechmarks in pregnant women.

·        . Daily use of cocoa butter can also treat your scars.

         

Now, I think you also understood  why I chose this particular soap for my morning bath in this winter. Now I think it is time for you to grab a piece of cocoa butter and make it your companion for this winter.

Comments

Popular Posts