Dancing the Night away

Every Indian wedding is not without dancing and the customary dance performances by family & friends.
Yesterday we danced the whole night and how my feet are killing me now!
My footsies need some TLC and QUICK.
Picking up Lavender Bathsalts, I head towards my room.15 mins of pure indulgence should have me on my feet in no time. 
Soulflower Bath Salts are natural mineral salts which offer relief from dry skin, fatigue, stress and muscle pain. These bathsalts contain Lavender essential oil,Olive oil,Vitamin E & healing salts. I added just 2 capfuls in a tub of warm water & sat back with the latest copy of Vogue.


15 mins later, I am onto my next treatment. Aromatherapy massage with Teatree Foot massage oil.
It contains Tea tree,lemon,eucalyptus & peppermint essential oils along with base oils like jojoba & sesame that relive pain & refresh your feet.
I gently massage my feet with a little oil using firm & strong hands. Apply pressure as & when required to alleviate fatigue & tension in my feet & legs. I recommend putting  on socks after you complete the massage till most of the oil is absorbed by your skin.
By now, most of the pain starts to subside slowly.


By now I'm pretty sleepy & blissful.
Its time for the final punch of indulgence. What I need is a great moisturizer & Sandalwood Body Milk with sandalwood & cocoa butter which balances, renews, supports & fortifies the skin’s protective barrier is perfect!
My feet are left feeling smooth, soft & protected. The aroma of sandalwood renews the skin & calms me, a perfect finish to any day.




 

Comments

Popular Posts