Skin lightener

I was at the beach with a bunch of my friends yesterday. The guys went to play volleyball and I decided to hang back with the girls and get some shut eye. While I was asleep they used whipped cream to spell out "Hug Me," on my stomach. When I woke up about two hours later, I was a little bit sun burnt and noticed the whipped cream on my body!!…The next day at the beach, the secret message showed up loud and clear and people kept laughing at me! After that i used juicy red tomato soap...and! U!!! Wouldn't!!!! Believe!!!!!! the secret message disappeared within 2 weeks....yay!!!!! tomatoes are known for its anti-puffiness and mild de-pigmentation properties. tomatoes are used for acne, pimples, pimple marks, dark marks and one more secret is it helps to get fairer skin or skin whitening. And tomato affects faster without any side effects on skin. So have fun this summer!!!


Comments

Popular Posts