- Other Apps
Oh yes, continuing with the eco cleaning process - in the previous post, we discussed some eco cleaning tips with essential oils. Actually, there are quite a lot of essential oils for rejuvenating your surroundings. The good part is that every essential oil or say every ingredients has it's own positive properties which helps in keeping your home clean. It's like, going back to the old days when natural homemade recipes would work wonders for home cleaning.
Just like Tea Tree, Lemon, Orange and Lavender Essential Oil there are other essential oils which serve as keepers of your home.
Peppermint Essential Oil
The cool, invigorating scent of peppermint is an excellent choice for a refreshing environment at home.
- Just put 3-4 drops of Soulflower Peppermint Essential Oil into a spray bottle filled with distilled water.
- Shake well and spray along the cracks, crevices, small corners where ants and insects crawl around.
Peppermint is not only known for deodorizing but also has antibacterial properties which helps to deter ants and other insects.
Peppermint Essential Oil has this invigorating and refreshing aroma
Cinnamon Essential Oil
Even cinnamon works quite well as an insect repellent.
- Take few drops of undiluted Soulflower Cinnamon Essential Oil into a cotton swab and apply over the areas of your home where insects reside.
Soulflower Cinnamon Essential Oil
Eucalyptus Essential Oil
This oil is good for cleaning your stinky kitchen and also to deter pests.
- You can deep clean your mattresses by adding few drops of Soulflower Eucalyptus Essential Oil to baking soda.
- Or add few drops to warm water and clean your kitchen slab or bathroom tiles with it.
Soulflower Eucalyptus Essential Oil
With so much awareness around, don't you think it becomes a responsibility for us to take care of our environment ? You can actually contribute so much to nature. Just these small, small things really would make a big difference.
Start from your home and go ahead. Spread around.
Happy World Environment Day !