Great Aromatherapy Infusions for Hair Growth
1. Aromatherapy Infusion for Hair GrowthIngredients: 2 essential oils ( Lavender, Rosemary), 30ml carrier oils (Jojoba oil and Grape seed oil), small glass bottle.
This extremely beneficial mixture will keep your scalp and roots healthy making sure your long locks grow even longer. Mix 5 drops of each Lavender and Rosemary oil, add about a teaspoon of Jojoba oil and 30 milliliters of Grape seed carrier oil and you’ll get an infusion that needs to be kept in a small glass bottle and applied every evening. The application is quite simple and it won’t take a lot of your time – simply use a few drops of this mixture to give your scalp a soothing, invigorating 2-minute massage.
2. Spray-on Hair DetanglerIngredients: 3 essential oils (Ylang ylang, Lavender, geranium), distilled water, ½ cup conditioner, spray bottle.
Buy a regular, plastic spray bottle, fill it up adding half a teaspoon of each of these three oils, ½ cup of your favorite conditioner and distilled water (to fill it up) to make your very own, super nurturing detangler! Use it after every wash and you’ll have great-smelling, shiny, tangle-free, healthy hair everyone will envy you on!
3. Anti- Dandruff TreatmentIngredients: 4 essential oils ( Ylang-Ylang, Tea Tree, Rosemary, Patchouli), Carrier oil (Jojoba), glass bottle.
There are many interesting natural hair care recipes that involve essential oils and some of them can even prove to be very helpful in treating dandruff! So, in case you don’t really trust the modern medicine, or you simply want to use natural stuff to deal with your problem, make this simple yet effective mixture of essential oils which are known for their anti-dandruff properties! And, to do that, simply mix 4 drops of each of these essential oils with 60 ml of Jojoba carrier oil and use a few drops of this mixture to massage into your scalp 2-3 times a week!
4. Aromatherapy Infusion for Dry HairIngredients: 3 essential oils (Geranium, Patchouli, Sandalwood), Carrier oil (Jojoba).
Your dry, lackluster, over-processed hair can become soft, luscious and full of life! All you need are these three essential oils, two tablespoons of carrier oil and some patience! So let’s get started! Mix a drop of each of these essential oils with two tablespoons of jojoba oil and massage half of this mixture into your scalp and the other half into your dry tresses. Wrap your head in a warm towel and give this super nurturing mask 20 minutes to work its magic before you shampoo it off. Use this treatment every week and it won’t be long before you get to enjoy your full, shiny locks!
5. Aloe Vera And Essential Oil ConditionerIngredients: Aloe Vera gel, 3 essential oils of choice like lavender,rosemary & ylang-ylang, lemon.
Patchouli, Rosemary, Peppermint or Ylang-Ylang if your hair is oily and prone to dandruff, Lavender oil if you have fine hair and easily irritable scalp or for normal scalp.