Diwali SkinCare(Part 1)
- Adequate water intake is important so Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water for clear and glowing skin.
- Resist and avoid fried foods as far as possible as oily and fired food can promote breakouts and dull skin.
- Similarly, you can’t put a full stop to the sweets since its festive season. But you can limit it to a great extent. And not just sweets, the same applies to the chocolates too. All this would not just result in breakouts but weight gain, dull skin, etc. Remember, desserts are meant to be taken as desserts, not main course.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruits and raw vegetables
- Work out to burn all the accumulated
calories and fat due to the extra dosage of sweets. Not only will it keep
you fit, but bring a glow to the face. A fit and healthy body is your